“Hen parties at Lilliput are special”
Situated on the shores of Lough Ennell and nestled in the beautiful forest & boglands of Lilliput, our location is simply “Idylic”
Your hen party can come for the day or stay overnight with us where you can take part in a number of outdoor activities both land & water based.
- We offer accommodation for up to 40 in a centrally heated warm friendly atmosphere with hot power showers 24/7.
- You can enjoy fabulous home cooking in our beautiful Tudor style dining room and that night enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine in front of our open fire.
- Our well stocked kitchen is left open all the time so you can make tea, coffee, sambo, snack or whatever.
- We can also arrange transport to bring you to the local pub just minutes away or Mullingar 10 minutes away.
We will include as many of the activities listed below as you are up for. Bog Hopping, Canoeing, Assault Course, Orienteering, Stack’m’High, Team Challenge, Rock Climbing, Abseiling, Laser Tag, Brain Bashers, Capture the Flag, Archery. Night Activities (or socialising). Also relax button is available at all times if you want to chill/stop, have a tea or a coffee.
Packages & Prices
- Full Day Residential: This is a 24hr block made up of accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner and 8 or 9 activities. Cost €75,00
- Weekend Residential: Friday Night to Sunday afternoon inclusive of all meals, accommodation & activities. Cost €120,00
- Full Day: (typically 10-4 or whatever suits your schedule): This will include 6 or 7 activities. Cost €40,00 or €47,50 with lunch & refreshments
Click here to view our Hen Party Brochure.
Fun and Games at our Hen Parties
Click here to visit our Hen Party Gallery.
Call us now and let us plan the best hen party ever for you and your friends!!
+353 (0) 44 92 26789 / +353 (0) 87 810 6951
Lilliput Adventure Centre, Lilliput House, Lough Ennell, Co. Westmeath. N91 W97W
Where Are We
Check out Lilliput Adventure Centre on the map below: We are ONLY 10 minutes from Mullingar, 25 minutes from Athlone, 1 hour from Dublin and 40 minutes from Cavan.