Date: June 30th 2018
Time: 6 p.m. (18:00) to 11:30 p.m. (23:30)
Drop Off: From 5:30 p.m. (17:30)
Collection: From 11:30 p.m. (23:30)
Collection prior to 11:30 p.m. (23:30) can only be done when a parent/guardian presents themselves to security.
ID will be required and all bags will be searched by registered security.
This event is strictly for 14 – 18 years. You must be within this age bracket as of 8th July 2018.
- Tickets not valid unless signed by both the ticket holder and Parent/Guardian.
- You MUST bring a printed copy of your ticket, as digital copies will not be accepted.
- Strictly non-smoking event.
- No alcohol, drugs or illegal substances, breech of this rule will result in parent/guardian been called, immediate expulsion from the event and possible Garda intervention.
- No bottles, sharp instruments or any object that can be used as a missile.
- No fighting, bullying or any other form of intimidation will be accepted. Breech of this rule will result in parent/guardian been called, immediate expulsion from the event and possible Garda intervention.
NB: Please understand that all our rules and regulations are simple, but are in place to ensure that all young people attending SÁSTA will be safe, secure and able to enjoy our event in a very friendly non-hostile environment.
After all we are here to promote mental well being and to try to eliminate bullying and all other sorts of pressures that our young people are been subjected to.
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Management Team of SÁSTA